When I started putting together songs made up of real tracks, I thought that is was peculiar that the endings in all of the real tracks styles were so abrupt. I talked at length about this another thread several months ago but when I started to exam the wav files in my real track folders I found that there were sustained endings at the end of all of the files that I looked at, but these endings never actually generated in BIAB. I was able to get sustained endings in my finished product by selecting the track of the appropriate key, copying the ending that I wanted, and pasting it for each instrument in SONAR. Its a bit of work but it was the only work around that I could come up with that let me get a decent sounding ending.

When I'm building a song in SONAR, when necessary, I'm treating slices that I've made of real tracks like they are acid loops or clips.

Keith
2024 Audiophile Windows 11 AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER 3960X 4.5GHZ 128 GB RAM 2 Nvidia RTX 3090s, Vegas,Acid,SoundForge,Izotope Production,Melodyne Studio,Cakewalk,Raven Mti