Quote:
I wanted some examples of complete leadsheets and was trying to access some features I think I own. Does Anyone know where I can find the midi fakebook with jazz songs that was included with this package I bought? I can find the classical fakebook, but I don't see this one:

MIDI Fakebook Volume 1

Over the years, PGMusic has included a number of "fakebook" volumes, but they are not always easy to find. Here are the ones that I know about (and you may have some or all of them, depending upon which versions of BIAB you have purchased along the way (substitute C:\BB\ with the location of your BIAB installation):

C:\BB\50Songs - These are the 50 traditional, jazz, and pop songs.

C:\BB\BGFAKE - These are the 50 bluegrass songs.

C:\BB\CLASFAKE - These are the 200 classical songs, although it has been updated since it originally came out and now has 286 songs.

C:\BB\Classical MIDI-Fakebook 2 - This folder contains volume two of the PGMusic classical MIDI fakebook. My folder has 169 songs.

C:\BB\Classical MIDI-Fakebook3 - This folder contains volume three of the PGMusic classical MIDI fakebook. My folder has 142 songs.

C:\BB\Folk Songs - This folder contains four sub-folders of songs - British (91 songs), Children (94 songs), Irish (102 songs), and Scottish (83 songs).

C:\BB\Soundtrack MIDI Fakebook - This folder contains 81 songs of songs that fit various moods.

Hope that helps.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com