Originally Posted By: Robvh
I did try this great notation program, and discovered that with the good settings in BIAB I could export midi files..............

After tryïng to use midi as input for "Notion" a few times with doubtfull results I discovered a much much better methode! So forget my previous reply.
The standard methode of exchanging music is the format MusicXML, but although BIAB (as far as I know) does not export XML, it exports PDF files which are containing the files in the correct format for XML. The PDF files can be easily converted into XML by e.g. the freeware version (for one page per conversion) of the program "PDFtoMusic Pro". The XML file can directly be imported (via Dropbox) into the app "Notion". The results are very good. An exact copy inclusive the chords becomes available in "Notion". The result is a directly transposable file for music and chords, which as new "Transposed PDF file" can be exported via email! The results are super!
BIAB should actually add a music XML export function!

Note:
The XML "fake sheet mode" results are not usable but many people don't use this anyway and the advantage is that "repeats" can be added very fast in "Notion" much faster as in BIAB itself.

Musicians and music publishers are still wasting too much paper...come on men we live in the digitised age...Wake up!