I think he might be saying there is no difference in the price of what you would buy from Amazon, because it's a very old version from a private seller, but that when a new version for 2014 probably comes out, there are typically the best deals of the year for purchase or upgrade.

If you indeed do get version 2010, you will soon want to upgrade as we have come light years since then. I suggest you call PG Music sales and ask how much of a discount, if any, you would get upgrading from 2010 versus buying the expected 2014 outright. It may be something, or they may say that version is too old to be worth any credit. Factor that into your decision to not buy from the company.

ps Just looking at that picture, I can tell you this is not version 2013 for sale. The hard drives PG Music used looked like that several years ago.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors