Hello,

I know that its hard to please everyone and a lot of people have been crying out for a new GUI for band in a box for a long time. So the best of luck to them that really asked for this feature and I hope they have many happy hours with it.

I myself have fairly poor eyesight (nystagmus) no where near been classified as blind though and to be honest I find the new GUI hard to see, its uncomfortable squinting at it all the time trying to make out the type etc.

I do use a resolution of 1280X960 and I set display to 150%. I found that the old GUI was brilliant in that if you increased the resolution or magnification of monitor, some of the biab icons might disappear but you could easily access them with the > buttons. Everything was so easy to see as well there.

Probably I will use the old GUI most of the time now both in biab and relaband, and just use the new realtracks that kind of thing that came with 2014. I hope I wouldn't be loosing too many things feature wise if I do this.

I might put it on wishlist forum if it would be possible for PG to add a few buttons to one of the older biab GUI so that visually impaired would have access to a few of the added 2014 features but sill be using the easier to see GUI.

This is not a rant or anything, indeed a lot of the other DAW software companies have the same problems for me, a bigger monitor is not always the solution as people with less than perfect eyesight like to sit close to it, and it involves too much head turning in that position.

I would just like to add that when the mixer was introduced a few years ago Dr Gannon and PG team fixed a mixer problem that was relevant to the screen resolution I was using. I was so grateful for that, and the mark of such great customer service that Pgmusic offer

Thanks
Axey