Originally Posted By: RWilliams
...It is laughable to suggest that PG Music, or any other software manufacturer, is in any way at fault because they haven't first sought permission from Symantec to release a new product. Imagine the delays if every software developer in the world had to first clear every new release or upgrade through Symantec first.

Hi Richard, thanks for the post, you are exactly correct: "It is laughable to suggest that PG Music is in any way at fault because they haven't first sought permission from Symantec to release a new product."

I use Norton also. But when I'm installing from a known quality source, I right-click the Norton icon, and disable Auto-Protect until I complete the installation. Otherwise, if Norton doesn't know about the file, it just blindly guesses it is malware and recommends to delete the file. What a joke. Not a very robust approach.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones