Noel96,

1. Mine looks the same.
2. No looping engaged
3. No multiple chouruse

VideoTrack,

I upgraded from ver. 2009 and it was not an issue until I got BIAB2014.

It does it on every song including when I do the Play From thing(which is much slower to start “From” than 2009 was)

My “click” comes just after the end of the song. The highlighted bar flashes in the next bar to the last bar of the song. Click/flash at the same time.

1manband,

I do not use the “two bar ending” thing. I do use “Tag Exists”.

PS: I don’t know if it has anything to do with this “click” thing, but this 2014 version is really slow compared to my 2009 version.

I just timed it this time when I started the program and it took 2 minutes and 8 seconds.

The “play from” but also seems to take forever most of the time. Sometimes if I double click on the bar I want to start from it will be quicker.

Also, songs will sometimes take what seems forever to load and at other times not so much.

Also, it is normal to always have a part marker and the last chord of the song in the bar just after the last bar of the song? I thought maybe that was the problem but if I remove them save the song, reload the song……………they are still there.

At this point I’m not sure it was worth the nearly $200 to upgrade. There seem to be a few quirks that should have been addressed before issuing but I’ll keep working on it until all of my 70 year old hair falls out. smirk

Really appreciate the help.