Hi Noel96,

Thanks for your response but we must be having a communication problem. When you say 'generate your song' it sounds to me like you think I want the chart that matches the audio BIAB cobbles together for a specific song and RT instrument. But, what I want is the chart for the various audio files recorded by the Artists. Such as for the fi0791.wma file.

How do you propose I enter a song that will cause BIAB to generate the same audio as contained in the fi0791 file from beginning to end. That would be the key to doing it all right but how would I make such a song? For any given chord progression that I enter, BIAB is going to cobble together segments of fi0791, fi0792, ... according to its programmed strategy. I think it likely that the strategy will include some random phrase selections among other things so I don't know how to force BIAB to choose all the segments in a given file like fi0791 in unbroken order. I agree that if we could make BIAB do that, then it would be a simple matter to drag out the MIDI chart for that matching audio track.

If you know of some way to create such a song whose audio will match a given RT audio file, please describe your procedure.

Hi solidrock,

Your suggestion sounds a little more along the lines that will be needed to do this. I don't know if it will work or not, have you tried this? I expect to have a little block of time later today so I'll try something along these lines and get back with you.

Meanwhile, if anyone else knows some clever way to extract the MIDI chart info from the bt1 files, please chime in.

God Bless,

Bob