Well...always kept my mind working...and my fingers and voice limber for all the night gigs I did, following my real day job as a stockbroker for over 35 years. And after a day of "trading" and a minimum "two-martini" "lunch:" at Chicago's Board of Trade's restaurant which was named "Sign of the Traders"....as Benson would say, I am "ready for the night!"

I came back out in the evenings to play at some of the more interesting Chicago Bistros....playing with the accompanyment of my jazz guitar, and singing like ol' Mel Torme, it was just a "draw" I couldn't resist.

Throughout my four marriages to a Cherokee, a double for Ali McGraw,
another was the Bunny-Mother of Hefner's Chicago Playboy Club, and the last, a gal singer that married into the Battaglia family, only 2nd in command of the Chicago Crime Syndicate Family that ruled the City, sub-rosa, for many years...we got married on the beach in Maui...with all the trimmings. Yes, I have been forced off the road by big black caddies, with "hoods" inside them. Whew!!!

I HAD REAL FUN WITH ALL...AND I WAS KING OF THE PROM AT HYDE PARK HS, WHICH WAS ALSO THE SCHOOL OF AMELIA AIRHARDT, STEVE ALLAN, MEL TORME AND HERBIE HANCOCK. WHEE!!!!!

Last edited by GDaddy; 03/27/14 04:02 PM.

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3