This is an observation not as a BIAB user, but as a listener - so take this for what it's worth.

What I have noticed with SOME folks using BIAB, is that they still do not have an ear for orchestration and arrangement.

There may be fiddle and piano solos happening simultaneously, because that's what BIAB output provided, but it's not how a true band would play together on a recording or even a live gig. Or the song will have no dynamics over it's course, because there was no effort put into arranging the orchestration of the song so that it has build, tension and release. Individual tracks sound outstanding from RealBand tracks in particular - but there is still responsibility for the person putting the song together, to give the song some life throughout it's course.

Listen to any well crafted song in any genre and you will not hear all the parts all of the time. Some are reserved for verses, chorus, bridge, etc. PGfantastic mentioned "Jesus Take The Wheel" Listen to that song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU - you hear a fiddle on the intro, but immediately in the 1st verse, the fiddle drops out. It comes back in on the 2nd verse. Then on the pre-chorus, notice the build into the chorus. Then the chorus has lots of strings, multiple vocal lines, pedal steel, etc. and then it drops right back to the very simple instrumentation of the intro. Verse 3 changes feel to a rhythm guitar (or maybe strummed fiddle or mando) providing the underlayment. Next chorus is big again, adding in a little more electric guitar this time, then there's a big instrumental section featuring electric guitar into the next chorus, where the electric guitars drop out, and we're back to even simpler than the intro for the outro, but trading off between several instruments.

That's the dynamics I'm talking about that I don't hear in SOME BIAB/RB created songs. It certainly can be done with these tools, but it would take planning and arranging to accomplish it. When you do hear an outstanding BIAB/RB song, it will likely have this extra effort put into it.