I have purchased 2 different guitars from Rondo Music - I was one of the first to brag about them here on the forums 8 or 9 years ago. They are great value.

Details: 1. SX 62 Custom P-J bass - paid about $140 total with tax and shipping and in a medium quality padded gig bag. This had better finishing and shielding than my Made-in-Mexico Fender fat-strat. Over time, the P pickup died or perhaps it was the volume pot - the pickups and pot were pretty cheap, with quite a bit of microphonics. However, it is a solid bass guitar with decent tuners and actually quite pretty figured maple neck. I have recently paid a local shop to put a used Seymour Duncan Bassline pickup in it and that has made a huge difference.

2. I bought a solid cedar topped classical from their Valencia brand which has a Shadow P-7 pickup system installed. That was a little over $150 shipped to my house (no case for this one). It's quite enjoyable to play, and has a very usable tone through the pickup system.

The SX and Agile line of instruments from Rondo have a great reputation as inexpensive instruments with quality that is usually better than the Squier brand from Fender.

After I started buying products from Rondo, I had a tour of one of the top post-production facilities in the Detroit area, Gold Sound http://www.goldsound.com/ and I wasn't surprised to see a few Agile guitars in the different tracking rooms.

To slightly change brands, there's a great value in the Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue - I bought one about a year and a half ago. It has versatility of a hard-tail stratocaster, (same scale length) but with better sustain due to several factors, with the added benefit of two different flavors of humbuckers - a mini in the neck and a slanted HB in the tail. Pulling up on the tone knob taps the humbuckers and with the 5 position switch, you have everything that a strat provides, (without the whammy bar but also without the hassle of the whammy bar), and pushing it in allows access to the creamy HB tone in the neck position, and the tail works great for leads. They are very reasonably priced in the US.

I don't know what part of Europe you live in, but I found one at Dolphin: http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/guitars/electric-guitars/98597-epiphone-nighthawk-custom-in-transparent-purple-quilt#sterling_uk for 299 pounds. Mine is the Honeyburst color.

Can't help you with online lessons.

Happy shopping.