OK, good you're sticking with it, and reporting back.

This is unlikely, since you just reset to factory default settings, but please check this one thing: in the menu Opt., Preferences, Arrange, there is a checkbox that says Allow Any Pushes. It's five down from the top left. Is that checked? It should be.

If that doesn't help, one step you could take is to post the song, so we can try it. You're new here, so forgive me if you know this:

First, freeze the tracks and save the song. See my post in your other thread about how to freeze/unfreeze; you did it once. Then find a place on the Internet, like Dropbox, where you can upload your song. Finally, provide that link here for us to download it.

And, it always helps if you can tell us about your system:

laptop or desktop

Windows, I assume, but what version?

what version of BIAB? Up to date? Do Help, About and report the build number.

what are you using for sound?

what style is your song using? A few might not allow pushes, though I assume you have an easy swing style for that song, and it should.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors