hey i support SR, he wants what we all want. I want to stay in RB from start to finish. Heck i own three main DAWs platforms, and would rather not use them. Actually i seldom do.

To say if it smells like a DAW it is a DAW. RB is far more than a typical DAW. There is not a single DAW out there that can generate what RB does, not one. I would imagine getting to do what it does and still act like a typical DAW is difficult.

My advise to PG is to sit with what you have, and fix the niggley things like the popups behind the main screen. I mean that was fixed two years ago, but comes back with every upgrade. Fix the node system so it acts like a typical DAW If PG said that they would. Fix those things and a half dozen other very aggravating little issues, and add the 101 new RTs, we would all still purchase the upgrade.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.