Hello ammfonseca,

I had the same problem as you. I went back and forth with PG Music Tech support and I finally gave up. I had deleted both BIAB and RealBand, re-installed, the whole nine yards. No matter what I did I still got the Access Violation if I tried to hilight an audio track for editing. I started using BIAB 2015 and RealBand 2014 just so I could continue working. I had both RealBand 2014 and 2015 on my computer. I would just rename the folder for 2014 when I wanted to work and then I would rename the folders to use 2015 when I was trying to figure out what was wrong. I finally found a solution. I cannot explain why, since I didn't create the program it is hard to know but this is what worked for me. I found the problem was only with files that started their life in BIAB and then were opened in Realband and converted to seq files. Any seq files that I had started with directly in RealBand were not a problem. I found that songs that start in BIAB and are then opened in RealBand reserve the first 8 tracks. I believe that this was reserved for midi tracks. In my workflow I usually try to use all RealTracks in BIAB before transferring to RealBand. This means that the 1st 8 tracks are empty. I hilighted the 8 tracks (since this was the only difference between songs transferred from BIAB compared to those created initially in RealBand). I then removed the 1st 8 tracks. The remaining RealTracks were renumbered beginning with track 1 and I could then edit any of the tracks. If I opened a BIAB file in RealBand that still had a midi track, the midi track would show up as one of the first 8 tracks. I would then select the midi track, duplicate it to another higher numbered track (ie 12, 13, etc) and then I would delete the 1st 8 tracks and I could then edit any track without getting the Access Violation. I did pass this info on to PG Music but I never did get much of a response. It may be because they haven't been able to duplicate the error. Anyway I have spent the last month sporadically deleting the 1st 8 tracks from all my RealBand files and I am now happily using 2015. Hope this works for you. Hope that PG Music come up with the reason why.
Darren