I have a screwy glitch in a song that mutes the last four beats of real styles, all except for the first 1/16th, almost like a shot. It doesn't matter what I do with measures. If I make the last two bars 2 beats long then it mutes both measures. I can add or delete bars from the end but it always follows the new end point. If I use an 8 beat auto ending then the last four beats are muted. Also the piano track is actually playing forever on the auto ending as well or at least trying to before it gets cut off in the middle of beat 13 of the ending, instead of playing an actual 8 beat ending. Changing the style does not help, though it affects only real styles.

I have tried copying the measures to a new song but the problem comes with it. Aside from simply rebuilding the song from scratch the only sort-of solution has been to add an extra measure to the end and completely mute all the instruments, but this is a nasty kluge and it means I can't use auto-ending. [edit: I added an extra measure and used a "..." one bar early]

So, have I done something silly or am I going to have to rebuild this monster from scratch? It would be nice if there was a "Raytheon reset" for the real styles in a song so these glitches could be cleared. And it is unfrozen; I just checked. Also: 2014 BiaB

Last edited by John Vreeland; 03/06/15 11:34 AM.