Noel96: Noel, thanks so much for taking time to listen again. That means a lot.

J&B: Thanks for taking time to listen and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Tommyad: Hi Tom. I appreciate your comments. I'm sure you've played your fair share of tearjerkers over the years.

Bob: I'm glad you like the song. This particular chord progression works really well with an acoustic guitar and is just enough variance to have that melancholy, sad feel about it. Because of the limited time I had to actually record Debbie, I completed the music mix in BIAB and sent her the stereo backing track to learn and practice the song. I imported that complete track into RB and only recorded her vocals during our work session. So the final mix should have been as easy as setting a good balance level between the lead and backing vocals with the stereo audio track and adding effects. When I emailed the first rough mix to Debbie, she thought the lead vocal was too low and had too much reverb. I re-mixed and that version was the first I posted here on the forum. It was deemed the vocals were too out front and some suggested more reverb. I split it down the middle and left the reverb as is and turned down the lead in the mix and everyone seems to like it better. I accepting the reason to be as someone posted earlier, my excitement to have Debbie singing for me. ;=)

Hi Josie, thanks for listening. I did the harmonies in RB using the audio harmony feature. I kept the first take that Debbie thought had too much reverb and used it to create the unison track and upper harmony.

Fred: I truly appreciate your comments. The back story of the recording rather than the quality will keep the first version of this song a favorite of mine for a long time. As I've noted, I was still recovering from a seriously bad cold when I felt good enough to attempt what was to be a scratch track of this song. In the past, my body has let bad colds develop into pneumonia so I have to watch myself as does my wife, who is a Nurse Practitioner of many years. I was trying to sneak in a quick, single vocal scratch track while she was busy in the other end of the house. She heard what I was doing and could be heard on the recording fussing at me from two rooms away as she headed to the studio to put a stop to such foolery as 'singing' while I was still sick. After to listening to the playback, she allowed me to punch in that section....

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.