Dani: It’s so good to see you back on the forum and commenting. I smile just from seeing you’ve posted. Thanks for taking time to listen. Glad you liked it.

Greg: I appreciate you taking time to listen and comment. My sound seems to be more often compared to the Grateful Dead than any other group in various comments to my songs here on the forum. Glad you enjoyed the song.

RnAm: So glad you reminded me in another thread of your samples. This song had a feel to me of somewhat a style you would sing, so I pulled up your sample folder to see if anything would work. I had some other samples I planned to try and include but RB became unstable and I didn’t get a chance to use them in this instance. It’s obvious to me even in only hearing you sing two words, that you and Anne Marie could really nail the vocals and backing on this song. I always look forward to you and Ann Marie commenting.

Josie: Thanks for listening. I had a lot of fun doing this one. I always liked the chord progression and am quite satisfied with this new arrangement.

Noel: I was a bit surprised when I considered how old the song is. I still have the original lyrics in an old notebook up in the attic. Thinking back, I can’t recall what inspired me to write a song about being clueless to the direction I wanted to go through life. Thanks for listening and commenting.

Last edited by c_fogle; 06/05/15 02:28 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.