Unfortunately from the equipment I have from my band I am going to be using my Alto Trusonic's for now. I have a set of 10" 600 watt for smaller gigs and 15" 1000 watt for larger. I have subs but can't imagine I'd need them. I'd really like to get a Bose system but just not in the budget for now. I have a Behringer headphone amp that I use to balance the individual monitor levels. Using the headphones is what started me down the path of using in ear. What I am interested in is how you get past the feeling of singing with your fingers in your ears....instrument wise everything sounds great.
We are just practicing with headphones right now to keep the levels down once we get closer I am going have to rent some space to set up the full system and then I can probably get a better feel. I have played for years using my TC Helicon mic stand monitor and it works fine but now that I am taking my stage amps out and going to direct in I am a little worried about using them.
Also I have used molding silicone to make perfect fitting in ears that stay put and pretty much isolate all the outside sound. They are dual driver but weren't real expensive. They sound pretty good to me.

Last edited by pedwards2932; 11/10/15 05:42 PM.