Originally Posted By: Joe V

But Dan - you piqued my curiosity about EZDruumer - if I do get it I will wait for the specials, but what does it give me that PG Music does not ?

For programming drum tracks "ITS THE USER INTERFACE". And EZD2 just is so cool and so fun the drums just fly.

I still use RealDrums the great majority of the time. They are simple, quick and they sound good.

But there are times when you just need to hear specific hits and crashes which RDs are not designed to provide. For years I used Jamstix for those occasions. And I still love to tinker in JS. I had a copy of EZD and it just did not do it for me. But when EZDrummer 2 was introduced early last year, it was a game changer.

There are tons of youtube videos on EZD2. Check out the dude with the long beard! He is one of the developers. I think there is even a demo you can download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnQN3cX4Csc

EZD2 gets my recommendation for cool factor as well as easy of use, flexibility and great sounds. I know others here use EZD2. Would be nice to hear from them.

By the way the more I invest in ToonTrack products the more I appreciate what BIAB actually does. These other products combined with BIAB really do provide value.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper