Yeah but that's just normal CYA stuff. You know, "Hey I just tried to play this wonderful midi file I downloaded from a free website and it sounds like crap, what gives?"

When they talk about all those exceptions, it won't read this or that what they're saying is if you load in a midi file that was created say in Kontakt using non GM controllers to get the performance nuances those little nuances won't play correctly because this synth isn't Kontakt. Many users especially here have no clue about those sorts of things. Many folks here simply want brain dead plug and play and once you get above the basic GM synths we've talked about, it doesn't work that way. The better synths require some tweaking from the user.

The one thing I saw was the minimum computer requirements. the CPU should be no problem for older systems but it says 4 gigs of ram. There are still quite a few users here running old XP systems with 2 gigs ram. That apparently won't cut it.

As far as the listing of compatible software, nobody ever lists Biab but Biab handles VST's just fine so it should work but that's why they have a free trial which I will try soon.

Bob

Last edited by jazzmammal; 01/05/16 09:50 AM.

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.