Yes I was just about to comment

But you NEED JBridge. As dumb as it sounds I cannot get the 32 bit trail version to work in BIAB (or even Powertracks) (more later once I figure it out - it seems to be a sample rate issue interfering with BIAB BUT I'm still investigating so don't quote me, it could be ANYTHING (including "short between headsets") - remember it's a TRAIL version)

The 64 bit trial VERSION DOES WORK (via JBbridge).\

as with adding any VSTi/DXi as default:

1. click on the "Plugins" button

2. Click on the "Realtime VST/DXi Plugin in settgins

3. Click on the "default Synth"

4. at the top of the window that opens click on the TOP (first) slot and run scroll bar doe top bottom that says "add VSTi plugin"

5. POINT to the 64 bit version of the Sound Canvas .dll if you installed the trial with defaults than it is at

"C:\Program Files\Roland\Sound Canvas VA\SOUND Canvas VA.dll"

If you ALREADY added the 32 bit version (it has same name as 64 bit) you must FIRST delete it from the list in BIAB becasue the .dll's have the same name BIAB won't try and load the second version even though it's different (it's the 64 bit one) but BIAB sees the same name so it doesn't try to "reload" it.

You need to delete 32 bit one using the Options button in the VST plugins pull down window and you will see the remove VST button.

NOTE the FIRST time you open the Sound Canvas window in BIAB the "Parts" (or "FX' or "Options") portion of screen is cut off and you need send at least one instruments change to it then close BIAB and re-open to get the full Sound Canvas screen.

It is a BIAB display issue I will document it and send to PG support. I've had previous issues with large VSTi screens that BIAB wouldn't show whole "window" for in the past.

The output VOLUME of this VSTi (even at MAX for each part) seems to be low. And the total mix needs to be adjusted to level it all.

The 32 bit version of Sound Canvas VA works in 32 bit Mixcraft - but when I load a GM song ("Saturday in the Park") it sends the GM set to the Sound Canvas - it seems to ignore this - the parts play but are all the default Piano - also investigating that issue.

However the same song in 32 it Reaper works as expected and compared to my external SC-8850 sounds identical (when levels are set the same)

In 32 bit PowerTracks (2014) it loads up, has same display issue as BIAB (initially), and song sends all the right parts to the Sound Canvas VA VSTi but can't get any audio with - it causes no issues with running PowerTracks like it does in BIAB - just no audio.

STILL investigating (call me a geek)

the

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20