I tried your test and it worked. I'm able to search the entire database and match up numbers ie:109 gtr strings, select it and the integra 7 matches up to the selection and plays the selection without resetting if I stop and replay the song. I have also achieved importing an existing midi file and have it sound as it's supposed to.

I think you are correct in guessing the issue was with the .pat file.

I have d/l'd the firmware update and will update the integra 7 tonight.

I will also PM my email to you. I would like to look at your .pat file and study it and the Dan Calloway version and maybe create one to better suit my needs using yours and Mr. Calloway's as a template and starting point.

I've spent some time tonight watching YouTube tutorials on setup and accessing the expansion slots, so I am moving in the right direction.

Lot's less frustration today from yesterday. I truly appreciate you and others taking time to help me along.

I will keep yours and Rharv's more than generous bids on the back burner in event I fall back into frustration, I will have a starting point for bidding. Free shipping + $1 !!
smile

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.