Quote:

And yes, that is the kind of things hopefully a DAW could make. However, like last measure I prefer turn to Cubase or Nuendo for that task since I am more familiarized with. I still think It could be great if BIAB get fixed the bug since that is an official included feature in the program.

Keep in mind that Real Band is not just a DAW. It's a combination of Biab and a DAW. With only a few exceptions, you can do everything that Biab can do in Real Band plus all the normal DAW features. It will open Biab songs as well as create new tracks using Biab styles. This is in addition to it's being a good audio/midi sequencer. It's certainly true that this is a bug and needs to be fixed but if you can do what you want in RB only much better, who cares? In the last few weeks I've written a couple of very detailed (probably too detailed, sometimes I tend to run on a little) descriptions of what RB does. If you're interested, do a forum search of my name, you'll find them. Others of course have posted some very good things about RB too, it's well worth your time to read up on it.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.