I still don't understand the reason why PGMusic must move to C++. There is too much overhead with this language. In my opinion there is too much overhead with Delphi also. If you're good you can use Assembler to write object oriented code. Lots of coding but fewer compiler errors -- there is no compiler. smile

But I understand the reason to go to 64bit software and the reason not to tackle this task for the time being. I also understand that the pressure to go to 64 will increase.

Many reasons to remain at the status quo are obvious with the current file structure of and the compatibility back to the first files created by Band-in-a-Box.

I'm positive that PGMusic will take that leap as soon as there are some legacy problems solved. Also I suspect that Windows 11 will not support any software that is less than 64-bit. Microsoft is a master in wiping out work time of its users.

Other than that, today rain is repeatedly turned on and off here; the temperature is fair. Later on I will be barbequeing some saddle of lamb, at that time drinking some Flensburger beer, and enjoying it with some French red wine for dinner.

Desktop; i7-2600k, 8 GB mem., Win 10 Pro, BIAB 2017; RB 2017 - latest build
Laptop: i5-2410M, 4 GB mem, Win 10 Pro, BIAB 2017; RB 2017 - latest build