I have been trying to rebuild my BIAB program on a new computer after my old computer decided to die. I have been purchasing BIAB programs since 1996 when I bought my first BIAB at the NAMM show in Nashville. All the programs since then I have purchased from PG Music. I have been having a problem getting the programs I purchased because the only thing showing on my account is the purchase of the 2016 program. What ever happened to the records of purchases before 2014? Was there some kind of failure that erased all of them? Fortunately I had bought the hard drive version of 2012 so I started there and copied that into my computer and Anthony sent me the links for 2013. But I'm being told there were no purchases showing between 2013 and 2016. I had made a backup on a hard drive in July just before my computer went bad and tried to restore them but I can't pick out the files that I need to restore because they are all just numbers and letters that make no sense to me. So they are useless. I thought they would show up in my account but the note down at the bottom of my account page, in red ink says that no programs purchased before Oct. 2014 are registered. What gives?

Last edited by vzudell; 09/06/16 07:46 PM.