I guess I'm just a simple guy who likes things simple.

My Win 10 boots to my desktop and all my shortcuts are right there just like 7. If I want access to the internals of my system all I do is right click the Windows icon in the lower left of the taskbar and it's all there. Easy peasy. If I left click that icon up pops all the stuff I most frequently use if I want to do something that way.

For me anyway, I don't get why someone needs any kind of add on to somehow "control the computer". I have full control already. At least as far as stuff I've been doing with Windows for the last 20 years. If I want to search for any file, the Explorer icon is right there in the taskbar like it has been since XP. I click on it and search. I'm not missing anything in 10, it works exactly the same as Windows always has for me.

After the install the only thing I had to Google was how to get to the control panel and that's when I found out about right clicking the Windows icon. After that, no issues at all.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.