Originally Posted By: Riccled
Hi Receder,what an interesting track,excellent vocoder work and a quirky and charming yet eerie song,i was surprised it was so short but it worked out well,nice arrangement and well written,enjoyed it a lot.
Ricc.

Thanks for stopping by to listen to my track and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I thought about adding another verse to make it a bit longer but decided to leave it as is.

Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music
Vocoders can be very powerful! - Native instruments has one i'm quite fond of called "The Mouth" which I've used in my own productions. Very intuitive and easy to use. Check it out here!: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/effects/the-mouth/

Hi Joe, Funny you should mention that as I almost bought it previously but just missed getting it when it was on a special deal. I figure I might wait until around Black Friday as there are often good deals to be had then and I now have more vocoders than I know what to do with smile

BIAB 2022 UltraPAK, CbB, Studio One 5 Pro, Fender USA Tele, Harley Benton Fusion & others.