So......I'm cheating because I can't play every RT/RD like the award winning artists who created them for PG Music??

If some knucklehead suggested that to me I'd tell him to check back in after he wins grammy awards for playing multiple instruments. And, if they think it's "cheating" then they are clueless as to the amount of time that goes into the mixing side of the equation. Comping tracks, mixing and mastering IMO allow you to take RTs and RDs tracks to another level. Using it literally right out of the box is fine smile but I think several folks on the User Forum are producing songs that many experienced listeners would equate with studio productions. And, I don't even explore the midi side of things...too enamored with RT's!

I'm privileged to have known some really ace musicians for years and they have been uniformly impressed with what I've accomplished with BiaB RT's and RD's...and they'd tell me in a New York minute if they weren't. But, hell, I live out in the provinces so perhaps I don't run into the snobs smile

I credit BiaB on all of our videos and extoll its virtues any time I get a chance.

Bud