I like JoeV's idea but would apply it differently in BNB. i would not create a new program, just a new included feature on how BNB is accessed.

BNB should create a Quick Start Tutorial that takes a beginner through creating and inputting a complete song demonstrating features along the way by guiding the 'student' to select the buttons via highlights or arrows. A hands on creation rather than watch a tutorial. Some existing tutorials were done long ago and there are confusing differences between the graphics. Startup of BNB would be either Quick Start or Normal.

A selection button could be added to the splash screen at startup allowing the user to select Quick Start or Normal start up. This would provide new users guided help creating their first song or their 50th song simply by selecting Quick Start rather than Normal.

For advanced users, the splash screen should have the choice to opt out having to click Normal each start up by selecting "Don't show this screen at Startup"

The Quick Start Song could have the yellow/green messages to guide and explain selections of "if you want to change key or tempo" ; To add more bars to your song"; "Let's add some Reverb"; "Let's mute the guitar on the solo track".

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.