Originally Posted By: Pipeline
[color:#3366FF]
I thought you were going to buy a Download version while it was on sale to try out as you would of had 30 days to test it all out without paying import duties and get a refund if it was not what you need..

Hi Pipeline ,
Yes I was considering that suggestion, and I had no doubts about BIAB working on my system, and as you mention 'about the concept' in general .., I was already aware of why it appeals to me. I even watched (and recorded) all those PG vids, and also the watched BIAB groove 3 series of tuition videos in preparation.

.., but a few things got in the way of doing that demo.
ie; I had a few other projects on the go and only time to get them done, and also the stalk delivered a us a baby (goo goo ga ga) leaving no time to play with a demo for the sake of mucking around.
.., Thats also Ok by me Pipeline if the windows version comes out first, at least it will either get me excited, or let me know to put the idea on the back burner for yet another year .

I was also shocked to learn during my enquiries to PG, and via the forum ...,

- that BIAB 2016 was still a 32 bit app, with 16 bit files (audiophile version) .., these BIAB shortcomings (for me) was a deal breaker frown .., that technology IMO is a dinosaur thats nearly extinct.

I first want to see PG show some commitment for their customers in moving toward the future (actually into 'the now') ..., hopefully there will be big 'modern' changes in BIAB 2017 .

cheers smile

My Specs
Computer : Mac Pro (late 2013) - OS Yosemite 10.10.5
Processor : 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
Memory : 64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
Graphics : AMD FirePro D300 2048 MB
Interface : Avid Mbox 3 Pro
DAW : Pro Tools 12.6.0 (64 bit AAX)