Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Wow! I can't believe someone needs to point this out to you two. It's not 100% in either direction!

Just because YOU wouldn't have additional musicians, doesn't mean NO ONE is using it that way.

And just because someone is using the technology to enhance their performance doesn't mean they would WOULD be using additional musicians otherwise.

Seriously, at some point respect the post please.

I love ya both but, come on. Keep going back and forth all you want; but maybe maybe start a new thread. Just a thought. Flame on.

You should read the posts more carefully! I am not concerned at all with whether or not someone is using tech to replace musicians...if they are then fine...if they are not then fine! I am responding to the tired old assertion that open mic participants are somehow wronging musicians who wanna get paid. And of course they are not!

...and perhaps you weren't one of the two I was referring to wink

That being said, just trying to get it back on subject. The answers to the posed question I found to be pretty awesome. I now get it is very common to have a conversation go on within a conversation. It's also common to try to steer it back on course, as several have attempted smile

Last edited by HearToLearn; 01/16/17 08:19 AM.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.