If the person asks "what do you think of this", "constructive criticism welcomed" or something like that then you should give them a honest answer in a nice way IMHO. Don't say you suck as a singer but say I thought you were a little flat in the chorus so maybe you should get some pitch correction software and check it out. If they get pissed then just ignore them.

Some people only want praise and get mad if they are told they are not good enough to make it, yet. While some actually want to learn. But you can't tell the difference on the Internet.

If you put songs up on the Internet, even in our showcase, you better have thick skin. Some people don't and will defend their performance whether it is good or bad! Be prepared for that when criticizing their songs.

I am a hobbyist and I am still learning. You all should know by now that my songs are always open for constructive criticism.

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware