I don't know about SuperMIDITracks, since they are handled differently, but for regular MIDI style tracks, there are only a few of ways to deal with the velocity settings.

1. You can always generate the tracks, then use the piano roll window, adjust the velocity levels, then freeze the track (since regeneration will revert back to original velocities as defined in the style.

2. I don't know if the Mac version has this, however, you can possible use the MIDI volume normalize feature to adjust velocities up and down. I know it's called MIDI volume normalize, however, it does so by adjusting note velocities.

3. You can always open the style itself and edit them there; there are options to add or reduce the velocity of a single pattern, row of patterns, or all patterns in an instrument. You can then always save the style back as a different name (or the same name, but it may get overwritten with subsequent updates).

There may be other ways, but those are the ways I can think of.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com