1. I downloaded the vowel choir

2. I unzipped in my downloads folder (nothing fancy or complicated - since I had planned to delete the library I saw no reason to move it to my sound fonts directory on another drive, but I DID move it later just to verify it was easy to place anywhere and use, just move it or copy it - no issues.)

EDIT

WHEN I SAY MOVE or COPY I MEAN ALL OF IT not JUST the six (6) .sfz files, also copy/move the Sub directories and make sure the are under (aka subordinate folder or a "child" folder of the folder where the six .sfz files are). so best way is simply unzip entire contents as is to where you want it

EDIT

3. Started the standalone Sforzando app (the .exe), first the 32-bit one then the 64-bit one (the .exe), opened "import" , pointed to the "Vowel Choir sfz" folder created in my downloads folder, pick the "Choir ah.sfz" and it worked, as did the other five (e, i, keyswitch, oh and u)

The ARIA player used by Garritan is as mentioned by David IS simply a larger, more complex (more bells and whistles) multitimbrel version of the simply Plogue sfz player. if you have Garritan or the ARIA "player" when you open it you will see that on the home splash screen acknowledgement of both ARIA (the ENGINE) and Plogue (the PLAYER) since to use ARIA you NEED both.

I ran the Vowel Choir lib in ARIA same results it all works,

I finally tried it via the Sforzando VSTi (the .dll) same results

Suggest you RE-download and re-unzip and try again

Good Luck
Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 07/16/17 03:09 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20