Have you done a lot of audio editing on any of the tracks (cut/paste/insert/move/etc)?

Are your tracks audio, midi, or a combination of both?

An anomaly that has popped up at times is that when you do a lot of audio editing, for some reason RealBand will sometimes append the cut portions to the end of the track. Don't know if that's a result of keeping track of edits to allow for undo's or what, but I've seen it happen (and others have reported it in the past as well. So you end up with some audio content waaaayyyy at the end of the track, out of sight from the main part of your song. When this happens, you can usually highlight the track from the end of the song to the end of the track and delete the offending material. You may have to do that on multiple tracks.

Also, if you have MIDI tracks, it's possible that you have a MIDI command embedded on the track that references a location past the end of the song. This will have the effect of making the song longer than what you originally framed it out to be (76 bars). You can use the F2 key on a MIDI track to bring up the MIDI event list for that track.

Don't know if that's what is going on, but just a couple of ideas to check.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com