Climate change? This has nothing to do with that.

It's like I tell my daughters, when they say this is the worst storm SINCE...then it's nothing new. Just a few minutes ago the news listed the Cat 4 and 5 storms that have hit Florida since 1850.

This is such a complex thing. I'm hardly a denier it's just that so many sources have an obvious bias one way or the other. I try to find sources that seem to be unbiased like this one:

https://www.livescience.com/9349-increase-major-hurricanes-linked-warmer-seas.html

They go into it in pretty good detail. There are parts of this that both sides can point to and say "See, I told you so". I find it interesting that after Katrina the climate alarmists all told us that this was just the beginning then we go 12 years without a single hurricane hitting the US. That at least allowed New Orleans to finish their protective barriers.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.