... with quite a few things here. Putting in a basic song is easy, but I find the Style Picker confusing e.g. for easiness I've just typed in Roll Over Beethoven, which it found - Chuck Berry, Lite Pop ... but most of the 18 items on the list... 5 R, 2 RM, 11 M ... are nothing like it! Cuban Son Montuno Quintet? Rock Samba?? Pop Rock Bossa?

Also, I'm struggling to check whether all the RealTracks are in there, though I'm sure I dowloaded and installed them all... in Style Picker, without any filters (I think), I'm counting about 90 R tracks and 90 RM tracks, but there are supposed to be 202. There are 756 items in total on the list.

Another puzzle, part of what lead me to buy BIAB was a recent review I found online in Sound on Sound, and it mentioned two features - SoundTrack and Song Picker, but I can't find either of these things.

This is my fist contribution to this Forum so I'll be interested to see what responses I get...

Hello Everyone...

Nick

BiaB Pro for Mac download only - no other add -ons or gizmos... Yet.

Singer / guitarist / mandolin / piano .... making music in the North of England.