*** Survey has Ended *** 10/25/2017

Vote Totals:

1. 101 Things You Did Not Know Band in a Box Can Do : 7

2. How to make your Home Studio Sound like a Million Dollars: 1

3. Programming Secrets to Practice, Accompany and Create Music with Band in a Box: 10

Vote tallies were determined by either an actual vote cast for a title or which book a commenter would purchase 'first'.

Question #3 is the Winner !!!

18 total votes from a total pool of 26,504 potential registered votes is a clear signal that no book is forthcoming from me anytime soon. Not that such a book was ever in the making but I did it that way because fictional book titles was a good way to frame the survey questions. It appears to me most forum members are comfortable with their workflow and knowledge base with Biab and that major questions and getting around the steep learning curve is adequately handled here on the forum.

There would certainly be topic overlaps between questions 1 and 3 and a book would also certainly reference the quality of the recorded audio, artists and the Realtrack artists and also the vast interconnectivity capability between midi and Biab would likely be discussed so a real book would include all three topics and plenty more.

Thanks for participating.

Charlie

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 10/25/17 05:31 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.