Dear Mr. Young...

If I didn't know better, I would have sworn that I was listening to this misty, meditative song on the radio! The production quality is that professional.

"After The Sunset" is a sublimely beautiful title for the song. I agree with what you said that "this is not a sad song, just contemplative". The lyrics ache with the weight of memory and its accompanying nostalgia. The string arrangement is one of the most symphonically "true" sounding virtual orchestral renditions I've ever heard on this forum. Your piano playing is somber, quietly powerful.

If that was you singing, you could have pulled this off without the music, a capella. Your vocal track was just that sensitive and yearning in its effect.

Losing people we love deeply usually leaves a gaping hole in our hearts that rarely gets filled in our own lifetimes. Nonetheless, your musical testimonial to your late friend floats down from the heavens to cover that hole like a blanket of affirmation of the spiritual bond you both enjoyed while he was alive.

Respectfully,

LOREN

Last edited by bluage; 10/28/17 08:39 AM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".