Hi all, I finally got my music computer up and running again. I apologize for being late on these responses.

Thanx Alan, "you found a couple of my old girlfriend?" Way too much information! grin grin grin

Thanx VT, Rob, Dave, Greg, guitar 1, Dave , Scott C and Kenny for listening and commenting. I really appreciate your kind words.

Thanx J&B. There were only 10 tracks in this one.

Thanx Deryk and Ember. I found that heartbeat by mistake. I am working on another song with JonD and stumbled across the Prayer -Very Slow Trance style that has that heartbeat.

Loren thanx so much. My gigging days are over but if I were to start again my band would be called "Maestro Mario and his Merry Music Makers" and yes I would have a bubble machine.

Thanx Floyd. I purchased the waves "How to Brew a Song" book. Now I just have to buy the mastering cauldron plug-in.

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware