Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
The Audiophile is not available for download, due to the size of the uncompressed WAV files. A PlusPAK upgrade will not include the uncompressed WAV files, so it's not an ideal purchase for a 2017 Audiophile user.

If you have a 2017 Audiophile, you can purchase the $199 Audiophile upgrade, which is delivered on a hard drive.

Hello Callie. I was advised differently by Ember from you sales. Therefore i just bought the Pluspak with bonus & xtra4. Please note: I specifically asked for audiophile 2017 to 2018 beforhand, and was advised the Pluspak if i did not want the harddisk because of paying again about 30% import duties, over about 50-70% material i already paid taxes for last year and the years before. ?? - F

Hello fiddler2007,

If you are an international customer, import taxes and custom duties levied by your destination country are certainly a reality.

As the uncompressed WAV files included in the Audiophile versions of Band-in-a-Box are far too large to be downloaded, they must be shipped on a hard drive.

If you do not want to pay the fees to have your order delivered on an external hard drive, the only option for receiving the new RealTracks would be in the compressed WMA format of the 2018 PlusPAK.

Based on your post, it sounds like you ordered the correct package. However, if you would prefer to exchange your 2018 PlusPAK download for the 2018 Band-in-a-Box Audiophile hard drive, please give our sales line a call and they'd be happy to help you out!

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.