Yes, to your question of randomizing phrases. That's actually a unique feature of Biab/RealBand. Each time you regenerate a track, it changes from the previous version. You can also force these variations to occur and somewhat control them using various means such as part markers, pushes rests and stops, as well as slash chords. I made some additional suggestions over in your other post also.

I'm particularly enjoying following your posts because you are working within a genre that's not featured very much here in the BIAB forum but is a genre certainly within the programming capabilities of BIAB. Your work may inspire others to try this genre too.

I urge you to post some of your ongoing projects onto the BIAB Users Showcase to get other Biab users feedback and recommendations. They are very respectful even if they may not follow your particular genre of music, but for you, it as a wonderful way to fast track your learning how to work with BIAB all the while letting the world hear your original music. Covers can't be posted to the Users Forum and a PGMusic produce must be used in creating the finished work in some manner.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 12/11/17 10:04 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.