My disclaimer is that it is "legitimate" at least in my mind smile

I have a ton of other backing tracks which I have done in BIAB exclusively, including wav file rendering. I played around a long time to make sure I head the volume of the wav's very close between those tracks which included multiple types of styles/songs. I'm outputting to basically one channel, so I can't mix the tracks individually at a gig. And also, I have a pretty significant gig coming up where I don't want to take any chances on the levels of this track being off with the others i've done and refined over the past 2 years.

I do realize there are normalizers that would even out the levels...in theory. Just don't want to take any chances short term. Long term, I see the future is to create the basics in BIAB and do partial regens/finalize/mix/render in RealBand (or similar), I just don't have that luxury right now...at least to meet my comfort level. I found that with various hall/room types, what I am hearing out of my desktop configuration in my office can vary depending upon the acoustics.

In a nutshell, i'm being cautious to make sure everything is consistent. In a couple months i'll have some time to start down the proper path...I think.

Band In A Box Windows 2018 Ultra Pak
Windows 2007 x64