If you downloaded PDF995 from the PDF995 site, you have received the commercial version (which is free with ads or without ads for $10). My understanding is that the PDF995 you receive from PGMusic is a licensed version. If you have a USB drive, I would do a file search for "*995*.*" and look for the installation file. I would uninstall the ad version and re-install the PGMusic provided version. I'm not at my music computer, so I can't tell you exactly where on the hard drive it is located.

But I believe any PDF print driver should do the same thing.

I have been a long time user of PDF-995 (from back in the day where there weren't a bunch of free ones and you had do buy Adobe Pro to get one). Now they are all over the place. I believe Foxit Reader comes with a PDF print driver as well (and that's the one I generally use, although I actually own Foxit PhantomPDF - their full-featured PDF utility).

Maybe someone from PGMusic will see this post and indicate where on the USB drive the installation file is located. And there is no problem having multiple PDF drivers installed. They just each present themselves as a virtual printer. You choose the one you want.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com