See Eddie? See? What did I tell you?

Nobody cares if it sounds perfect to YOU, it only matters what a listener thinks. Just flood the internet dude, just flood it with all your creations and see what response you get.

As far as your question, yes I've had that happen, usually when I'm duplicating a two bar drum loop. I just chalked it up to the computer gods. It could be due to your sample rates not being the same, like your computer is rendering audio at 48 but RB is at 44 or something like that. I think it's called dithering and different programs are better than others.

All I did rather than busting my head over it, was listen to the track until I clearly heard it start to drift and backed up 4 bars and pasted it in again and kept doing that until the end of the song. Faster doing that than spend half the afternoon chasing down a bunch of hidden audio config's.

I'm finally retiring this summer and I will have the time to really get stuff like that right. Or, I'll drop it-again-and go have another beer...

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.