Thank you for the answers. I live in Canada, I know the time difference to Victoria, I know the hours of operation of tech support and I do factor in the excuse were busy with other customers but really. Something tells me that something is going on that never happened before the last year. I always got through mostly on the first try but things have slowly gotten worse especially the last year. OK here is the problem. You have a song say all midi and you want to make or save the midi file with the drums on separate tracks. It gives you the option to do that and when you click on the put drums on separate tracks option BIAB say it made the midi file but you can't see it in the destination folder you told the program to save it to. However if you use the same option and just save it as a midi file with the drums on one track the midi file is visible now in the folder. The program used to work the other way by selecting drums on separate tracks but not now even though the option is there. Is this a bug. After the midi file is made I usually open it in real band and the drums would be on separate tracks. I have found a work around but I would like to know why the method I am discussing here no longer works.

Thanks for the help and suggestions

Nelson