Thank you for that Charlie. I think your comments are absolutely fine and I do think that BIAB is no doubt easier than many of the programmes around. I'm really quite surprised that I can already make backing tracks and that feels very rewarding and fulfilling and I am delighted that I decided to purchase it. PG Music obviously are an excellent company who are willing to help with any problems and the fact that they offer a 30 day money back guarantee speaks volumes. You can try it and if you don't like it you get your money back. And, like Lesly55, I have found the forum to be extremely helpful and without it I would have given up were it not for the help that I've received here. Once again, a big thank you to yourself and all the other forum members who so generously give of their time and expertise to help beginners like myself. And thanks to Belladonna and Jim Fogle for mentioning the online course of Joanne Cooper which I have just ordered and I shall also check out Groove Music. Just checked it out and bought it. Roll on my backing tracks smile