Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude

Maybe you could break down what you used on the vocals? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be interested in that.

And in response to your question... (be careful what you ask for - HA!)

Thanks, Floyd, I appreciate you taking the time to do that! cool

Nice that you asked...

Originally Posted By: cliftond
Floyd, your vocal just put this in orbit!!!, Love it!!

Thanks, Cliff....

Originally Posted By: Samuel Davis
This is really cool sounding. I would say that the instrumental on this certainly fits the "Modern Sound" talked about. Very creative use of the different tools you possess to create this. I like the effects used on the vocals. It leans towards that heavily processed sound that has been discussed but I'm not sure that your voice is meant for that kind of music lol. (Please don't take offense to that last comment. I love what you do regularly.) Overall, this is a great song and great composition.

None taken, of course.... I get that... I generally feel the same way when I try to do a real rock tune. Glad you liked the rest of it...

Originally Posted By: tommyad
floyd, Good job on constructing the loops. The guitars sound great. The vocal processing is much like was talked about in the other thread and works nicely in this context. Janice nails her part again. This definitely is a new you! And I might add that I won't even attempt to keep up. Great job on a new sound, Tom

Thanks, Tom...