I too will respond in public. YOUR actions are selfish and greedy and make it uncomfortable for ME, and trust me, I care far more about me. You DO NOT own this forum. You are not special. You DO NOT have any kind of elite status here. Nobody does. Your songs should rotate like everyone else's. I don't know if your ego is that huge or you are so insecure that you need to beg people to pat you on the back and tell you how wonderful you are, but I will rail against this attempt to monopolize the songwriter showcase forever. If your song rolls off, it rolls off. That's how it works. I don't give a furry rodent's behind how much time you spend on your songs. Everybody does the exact same thing. Maybe you should look into that bible you thump and see what it says about being greedy and inconsiderate to others for your own personal gain. (Perhaps Proverbs 28:25 to start.) You go ahead and keep bumping your songs every 20 minutes. I will keep lambasting you for doing it. Or maybe I will just sit on the songwriter showcase and bump my own song 20 times JUST to move yours off the top page. I have nothing else to do. I could not possibly care less if your feelings get hurt or not. Monopolizing this forum is wrong. If the rest of the users don't think so, or prefer to not speak out like I do, that is their choice. You really want to go to war with me? Bring it.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.