Damn. As I've posted in other threads I just moved out of LA and up into the mountains 125 miles east. We have thunderstorms around here in the summer. I have a large hill directly behind my house that goes up to the clubhouse and I have a nice view from the front down into a small valley so I'm not on exposed high ground but still...

I'm taking all this to heart guys, thanks and good luck to you Herb and my condolences. In spite of the losses, the big thing is everybody's safe. Scary stuff I never had to think about in LA. Except for earthquakes which are just as common out here as they are there.

One thing you may not be aware of concerning common surge protectors. They have a limited life like a year maybe. It sucks I know but they should be replaced regularly. I can't remember where I read this but I think it was here posted by Mac. The problem is small surges that you may not know happened gradually weakens the surge protector until it fails but the problem is they still let power through, you still think they're working.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.